Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Feet!

Here is where I've been spending my evenings for the last couple of months.

No, not tailgating at a football game and no, not shopping at the Rose Bowl Flea Market.

I have been running the 3.2 mile loop around the famed stadium and golf course.  Putting in the miles has done a number on my feet and my shoes...
When your shoes start to look like this, you know there is a problem! There's blood on the side and in the same spot I wore a hole through the shoe!  The treads of the shoe are just about completely smooth.

Today I got a great deal on a new pair of Nike's from Nordstrom Rack. 
This afternoon I spent my time loading up my iPod (some music, but mostly political podcasts) and getting inspired to run more of the 3.2 miles than I do.  I want a faster time and obviously,
I want to run with happy feet!
xo,
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment